I enjoy nothing more than a good old dippy egg and soldiers for breakfast, and our egg cups make the perfect accompaniment. Here are a few reasons why:
- Our suppliers are a British company and all designs are from the UK and many of the originals are made in the Midlands by traditional ceramicists.
- They are hand painted which gives them a uniqueness.
- Who says you can only put an egg in them?! An unusual and ideal home for growing cress or small plants/flowers inside.
- They look very pretty out on display. I keep mine on a dresser in the kitchen.
- All egg cups come boxed so if it is a git for somebody it's easy to wrap.
- We have a wide selection of animals to choose from in store or online
Share this post